Global Mobility Services
(Manager, Senior Associate, Associate)
If you are looking for a more fulfilling career, we can offer you a diverse range of opportunities and the chance to make a wider contribution to society, locally and globally. If you are ready for a new challenge, a change in direction or the time is right to return to work, you will enjoy being a part of a team that does things differently. You will be inspired to make an impact and be given the freedom to drive change and shape your own destiny.
- Preparation of Japanese individual income tax returns for non-Japanese individual clients
- Compensation and benefits structuring and planning for overseas assignees from a tax and social security perspective
- Coordination on tax and social security matters with overseas Grant Thornton member firms to meet the needs of our global clients
- Preparation of tax forms for exercise of stock options and for other equity compensations
- Analyzing international tax treaties and assessing their applications
- Representing clients in tax examinations
- Native English speaker
- Experience with Japanese income taxes
- You will have a genuine interest in our clients.
- You will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- You will be flexible and comfortable working mobile.